In the recently published Who’s Who Legal 2020 edition, New Chambers had the following mentions:
- Gregory Nell SC – Transport and Shipping; Global Elite Thought Leader.
“Gregory Nell SC is one of the most prominent shipping practitioners in the region. He eclipses peers with his exceptional work on sector-related disputes, with sources highlighting him as “absolutely excellent” and “the number-one choice for many years”.
- Catherine Gleeson – Transport and Shipping; Recommended
“Catherine Gleeson is held in high regard by market sources who value her in-depth understanding of sophisticated admiralty and maritime disputes.”
- Tony Fitzgerald QC – Mediation; Recommended
- David Bloom QC – Corporate Tax – Controversy; Recommended
- Chris Peadon – Corporate Tax – Controversy; Recommended
- David Jackson QC – Litigation; Recommended
- Dominic Villa SC – Sports; Recommended
- David Jackson QC – Australia- Arbitration; Recommended
- Neil Young QC – Australia- Arbitration; Recommended
“Neil Young QC comes highly esteemed for his excellent advocacy skills and extensive experience in competition, energy and taxation disputes.”
- Tony Fitzgerald QC – Australia- Mediation; Recommended
“Gerald Edward (Tony) Fitzgerald AC QC is lauded as a “tremendously successful mediator with a fabulous brain” who “always achieves excellent outcomes”.
- Gregory Nell SC – Australia-Arbitration; Recommended
“Gregory Nell SC receives glowing praise for his “attention to detail and breadth of legal knowledge relating to shipping and admiralty matters”.
- David Bloom QC – Australia – Corporate Tax; Recommended
- Chris Peadon – Australia – Corporate Tax; Recommended
- Gregory Nell SC – Australia Transport Shipping; Recommended
“Gregory Nell SC is a top choice for clients in the Australian shipping sector thanks to his leading expertise in marine insurance”.
- Catherine Gleeson – Australia Transport Shipping; Recommended
- Dominic Villa SC – Australia Sports & Entertainment; Recommended
“Dominic Villa is held in high regard for his extensive experience acting for sporting organisations in litigated claims and coronial inquiries.”
Search the New Chambers barristers in the Global and National Guide here.
Congratulations to our New Chambers barristers, well deserved recognition!Back to all